Supervision for Counsellors
I am a qualified supervisor with over 10 years' experience of working with individuals and groups. Through my studies with Cascade Training Associates I hold a
* Diploma in Individual and Group Supervision
* Diploma in Casework Supervision
Currently I am Clinical Supervisor to the Counselling Service at City Lit, London's largest further education college, and also a supervisor in private practice.
My previous experience as a supervisor includes:
* Supervising placement counsellors for the Counselling Service at the University of Greenwich
* Supervisor at Canterbury Christ Church University for the counselling placement scheme
* Clinical Supervisor at Mind in Croydon
* Supervisor at the Psychosynthesis & Education Trust working with students on the University of East London validated postgraduate counselling programme
* Supervisor at the West London Centre for Counselling
* Supervisor at Cruse Bereavement Care in Eastbourne
My approach is based on working from an integrative perspective. I have worked with practitioners who are trained in a range of theoretical models - humanistic, person-centred, integrative, psychodynamic, gestalt and psychosynthesis.
My experience as a supervisor comes from group and individual work with supervisees of all ages, gender and sexual orientation, and from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
As a BACP Accredited Counsellor (MBACP Accred), I adhere to the BACP’s Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions.
I am based in Westerham, near Sevenoaks and Oxted, for face-to-face supervision sessions. Online and phone supervision is also available.
I charge £60 per hour.